Differ Colour Fixer
Cotton Colour Care
ÃÂÂ¢ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂ¬ÃÂÂ¢ Protect & reduce fading tendency of Colored fabrics during washing.
ÃÂÂ¢ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂ¬ÃÂÂ¢ Retains their colour brilliance.
ÃÂÂ¢ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂ¬ÃÂÂ¢ Maintain Colour integrity of Fabrics.
ÃÂÂ¢ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂ¬ÃÂÂ¢ Rated excellence in Colour Fixation
Direction to Use
1. *First try on inner surface of Fabrics
2. *Applicable as pre-soak addition.
3. *Mix two caps of Colour Fixer in minimum required water (Mixing ratio 2 caps in 2 liters)
4. *Now soak New Cotton fabrics or your regular used fabrics for half an hour.
5. *Then let it dry properly & finally press with hot iron.
ÃÂÂ¢ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂ¬ÃÂÂ¢ Repeat the process on regular interval to retain Colour integrity & brilliance of Colour.
ÃÂÂ¢ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂ¬ÃÂÃÂDIFFER 'COLOUR FIXERÃÂÂ¢ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂ¬ÃÂÃ¢ÂÂ¢ - Property
The name itself defines to property of the product, whose work is to fix the colour specifically on
Cotton Fabrics. As you know the tendency of the coloured cotton fabric is to get fed during washing,
but we assure you that this colour fixer will prevent and reduce this tendency.
a) Two different color Fabrics should be treated / soaked separately.
b) Fabric having two or more colour should be treated only after wash